What is the difference between expanded metal mesh and steel wire mesh ？
Sometimes expanded metal mesh and steel wire mesh looks similar,many people can’t distinguish expanded metal mesh and steel wire mesh very well,not let me show the different between it.
1. Expanded metal mesh is processed by expanded and punching machines from plates; steel mesh is woven from wires and steel wires through weaving machines.
2. The expanded metal mesh is made of sheet metal, and its wire stems are all connected; the steel mesh and the steel mesh are woven, so there is no connection in essence.
3. Hole type, steel mesh is basically diamond-shaped holes, and steel mesh is square or rectangular due to weaving.
4. In terms of endurance, expanded metal mesh is plate processing, and steel mesh is wire material. Relatively speaking, expanded metal mesh is more resistant.
5. Application: Expanded mesh and steel mesh are generally used in construction and protection. However, due to the greater bearing capacity of expanded metal, they are mostly used in heavy machinery, pedals, escalators, walkways, etc
We can give you high quality and competitive price,do you want have a try?
No 150,West of Hehuang Road,