Aluminum expanded metal mesh is a versatile material-with thousands of uses. It is divided into three basic types and has four main application areas.
The basic types are raised (or standard), flat and architectural (or decorative) grids. The main purpose is for housing, protection, support and decoration.
Expanded metal products are made of solid plates or plates of carbon, galvanized and stainless steel, as well as various alloys of aluminum, copper, nickel, silver, titanium and other metals.
Decorative expanded metal mesh: Expanded metal mesh specially designed for architectural and decorative applications. These designs can be used to provide privacy and control light and air while allowing visibility. Sunshades, room dividers and building exterior walls are just a few possible design options. Provide a variety of styles and specifications of carbon steel, aluminum and other alloys. Most of these patterns are only produced on a special order basis.
Aluminum expanded metal mesh package:
1. The maximum width on the tray with tarpaulin is 1500mm
2. Use waterproof paper in the wooden box
3. In a carton
4. Rolled woven bag, maximum width 3000mm
5. Bulk or in bundles
Aluminum expanded metal mesh feature
1. Expand the free flow of light, heat, sound and air under the metal premise.
2. Effective replacement cost.
3. There are a variety of grid configurations to choose from, including diamond, square,Round, hexagonalplus architectural and decorative patterns.
4. Easy to manufacture, process, install and shape.
No 150,West of Hehuang Road,